Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Prognostication

SPOILER ALERT!:

{Rondel and Jared walk away. Jack turns back to his car. Suddenly he stops. Close up - cell phone attached to Jack’s belt. Screen is lit. Close up – phone display, “Caller Unknown”. Jack holds up phone, pauses, answers.}

Voice on phone: Jack?

Jack Bauer: Who is this?

Voice: That’s not important right now. What’s important is that I have something very precious of yours and if you don’t do exactly what I tell you, I might just have to break it… or should I say her.

Jack Bauer: You have Kim?

Voice: Oh no Jack, she’s safe – for now. Hold on a sec Jack, I just want you to say hello to your favorite cousin; she’s our… guest for the moment.

Jack Bauer: You kidnapped Lucy! Now listen you if so much as…

Voice: Lucy?

Jack Bauer: Yeah.

Voice: No, no – Shelly. We have Shelly.

Jack Bauer: Shelly? Oh yeah, Shelly…  you bastard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home